Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
The year 2020 has been universally challenging for all of us and has brought on so many surprises, certainly one for the history books.
In this episode, we talk with Ellen Chenoweth, associate investment strategist for FlexShares exchange traded funds and Chris Huemmer, senior investment strategist at FlexShares. The two investment strategists share their perspective on the year ahead and three ideas to implement in portfolios.
In this episode you will learn:
- What the key points that may impact the outlook for 2021
- A highlighted look at dividend stocks
- Why there is a focus on avoiding large sector bets and focusing on quality dividend paying companies
- How the environment and the search for yield can impact the high yield segment
- Value investing – and why investors may want to focus on this in the high yield segment
Listen in as Ellen and Chris discuss the areas of focus for investors!
Resources: FlexShares | Ellen Chenoweth on LinkedIn | Chris Huemmer on LinkedIn